The Goals of the Hungarian Medical Association of America
- To promote the science of medicine and human sciences by discussions, lectures, correspondence and electronic information exchange.
- To hold a clinical scientific meeting at least once a year.
- To establish cooperation among our members, and to provide a forum wherein members may meet and participate in continued medical education.
- To provide scholarship and exchange program opportunities for Hungarian and North American medical students and physicians.
- To encourage interaction between individual Hungarian and North American physicians and medical institutions in the two countries.
- To act as a liaison between various Hungarian and North American medical sociaties, foundations and universities.
- To establish close ties between North American and European physicians and acquaint them with Hungarian accomplishments in medicine.
- To include Hungarian physicians living in Hungary as members in our Association.
- To further Hungarian medical traditions and ideas.